Have you ever wondered how some men despite not being good looking or rich still manage to attract women? This happens frequently, and most people are not aware that some chemicals produced by our bodies known as pheromones are behind this. Pheromones are chemicals present in the human body that helps in sexually attracting the opposite sex. People of opposite sex have used this strategy for centuries. However, pheromones have rightfully gained popularity among a majority of people just some few decades ago.
While people become attracted to different things based on some subconscious triggers that define their sexual preferences, pheromones play an integral role. Every day, our noses receive many scents of which some are unrecognizable. Among those mysterious scents, pheromones are the ones that make us sexually aroused. Although research is not conclusive on how pheromone-based products affect the mind, one thing is for sure: they work.
What are Pheromones?
Pheromones are hormones that trigger emotional responses in both sexes. In the year 1959, scientists discovered that female moths released a certain hormone known as the bombykol when they were ready to mate. The scent produced by bombykol was recognized by male moths from kilometers away. This was when scientists began to carry out a study of what would be soon be known as ‘pheromones.’
The human body naturally releases pheromones through different parts of the body such as the armpit. The scent is recognized by a part of the nose known as the vomeronasal. Vomeronasal picks the signals and sends them to a part of the brain called the hypothalamus. The hypothalamus is the part that regulates hormones, sexual behavior, and emotions. Once the hypothalamus receives the signals, a woman became sexually aroused and attracted to the man producing the pheromones.
How Does Pheromone cologne Work?
The human body secretes natural pheromone to help them attract the opposite sex. However, the unfortunate part is that most men are not able to secrete a level that is high enough to make an impact on those around them. And that’s where pheromone parfums comes in. Pheromone parfums helps in giving you an upper hand when it comes to attracting the opposite sex. It does this by boosting your natural pheromones.
There are quite a number of pheromone parfums for men in the market today. However, not all of them are effective when it comes to attracting female. Their effectiveness comes in the production quality. Quality pheromone parfums for men need to have the right combination of some specific ingredients. It also needs to have the right concentration that is high enough to produce an impact.
Most Popular Types of Pheromones
Getting to know what each type of pheromone does, helps you in narrowing down your search for the product that suits you best. Among the many different brands available, here are the seven main types of pheromones from which you can choose.
- Alpha Androsterone – It is also known as the status pheromone. This compound is known to promote feelings of importance, respectability, reliability, authority, and maturity toward the person wearing it.
- Androstenone – Androstenone is a steroidal pheromone which is commonly found in boar’s saliva, truffle fungus and celery cytoplasm. It was the first mammalian pheromone to be discovered. Androstenone is a common pheromone that is often added to parfums and colognes. Both men and women secrete it, but men produce it in larger quantities. It is also known as the alpha pheromone, and those exuding it are said to come across as more aggressive and intimidating. As research studies indicate, androstenone creates sexual tension and attraction in women toward the wearer. For that, it can sometimes be named as the sex pheromone.
- Beta Androstenol – It is also known as the trust pheromone. Beta Androstanol creates feelings of connection and trustworthiness. It makes those around you feel as if they have known you for a long time and they can trust you. It make you seem more approachable and not so intimidating. This helps in putting those around you at ease.
- Androsterone – Androsterone is a masculine pheromone. However, it lacks the aggressive vibe produced by androstenone. It creates a feeling of peacefulness and support which is likely to attract a long-term partner rather than a sex mate. Field tests have shown that using small amounts of this pheromone elevates the social status, and the user is treated with a higher level of respect than usual. Androsterone is often combined with other pheromones to enhance their effects.
- Androstadienone – It is also known as the love pheromone. It is naturally produced by men when they sleep. Androstadienone creates the feelings of long, affection and love. Women feel a sense of comfort and happiness when they are around the person wearing it. This pheromone also lessens the side effects of menstruation such as mood swings and cramps.
- Copulins – Women produce these pheromones during sexual arousal, and they are believed to increase male testosterone levels making them hornier. Copulins are added to pheromone parfums to increase sexual attraction in potential partners. They are naturally released during ovulation and have a positive effect on sexual chemistry. The pheromone is proven to increase testosterone levels in men by up to 150%. Men will find women wearing copulins more attractive, and it can also induce arousal.
- Estratetraenol – It is the female version of androstadiene. Estratetraenol creates the feeling of substantial intimacy while also increasing the attentiveness from the opposite sex.
Tips before purchasing pheromones
Recently, pheromone colognes and sprays have become popular as a natural method of boosting your own pheromones in order to attract your potential mate in a natural and organic fashion.
The body naturally secretes pheromones in order to draw in opposite sex, and most people are going for pheromones in order to meet their desired match. Luckily, pheromones colognes and sprays truly work. They enhance your natural attraction levels in a great well, as well as boosts your self-esteem and confidence.
Pheromones work almost immediately and remain on the skin for longer; this makes them the perfect companion on that hopeful first date or a night out at the club. If you are considering purchasing pheromones, it’s important to note that there are many counterfeit companies in the market claiming to sell all natural pheromones when they are simply selling fragrant colognes.
Here are some of the tips you need to know before purchasing pheromones.
- Little goes a long way – One of the common mistake that is made when people purchase pheromones are over-applying, especially with the scented colognes and sprays. This will not only make the product to run out fast but also it makes no difference when it comes to attracting your potential mates. Simply spray or dab the required amount onto your skin and let the pheromones do their work. Using the right amounts will not only save you money, but also you will never have to worry about overwhelming your target woman with the strong scent.
- Ensure you buy from a trusted company – There are many online companies which claim to be selling pure pheromones, but all they are selling is watered down sprays and colognes. A genuine company will always have consumer satisfaction guarantee or return policy. Also, you will be able to find positive customer reviews and testimonials if you check them online.
- Scented or unscented pheromones – It is important to choose between scented or unscented pheromones, especially if you already have your own special scent. Most of the unscented pheromones can be easily blended with parfum. However, this may not work with scented pheromones. Although the consensus on scented pheromones is quite good, people with sensitivity problems may find the scents a little overwhelming. Taking time to choose between scented or unscented pheromones and thoroughly checking your order before making the final purchase will enable you to to pick a pheromone cologne or spray that suits you best.
If you choose scented pheromones product, go for the ones with a pleasant aroma. Ensure you find a product that has a pleasant scent, but that is still not too strong. An unbalanced pheromone may drive away your potential mates instead of attracting them. Little amounts of the product will get you a lot farther than scents which can be smelled miles away. Always take note that pheromone products that are too strong may confuse people around you. Not only that, but extremely strong pheromones may cause headaches and rashes more often than subtle scents. Also, they can cause permanent stains on your clothes, especially if the product is an oil-based formula.
- Get to know the pheromone content – The amount of milligrams per bottle of pheromones determines the length of time you can wait before re-applying. The higher the number of milligrams per bottle, the more potent or stronger the formula. A strong or potent formula would require only one application which can last between 4 to 6 hours. Pheromone parfums with a high-content of pheromones are more potent. This makes them cost effective in the end because you will not have to apply them frequently.
- money-back guarantee – As much as the results of any pheromone product are bound to vary, an effective product will offer a noticeable boost in your social comfort level and confidence. Just like any other industry, several crooked companies make big promises without delivering the product. Always remember that pheromones are not a magic potion. However, you should be able to notice some difference. It is quite difficult to know whether a certain product works for you until you try it on. Therefore, a money-back guarantee is very essential. This not only helps you find the right product for you but also makes the manufacturer accountable for what they are selling to you.
Do Pheromone Parfums Have any Side Effects?
As already mentioned above, the human body produces its own natural pheromones. Because of this, most synthetic products do not bear any allergic or negative reactions. However, some pheromones product are quite strong so that they can deliver their intended purpose. This means that you might experience some few side effects when you wear them. However, the side effects are extremely mild to the person wearing them and the people around him. Here are some of the most common side effects:
- Slight Headaches – Experiencing some slight headaches is one of the most common side effects of pheromones parfums for men. The type of a headache experienced from pheromones is similar to a caffeine headache, which is temporary and relatively mild. To counteract a that kind of a headache, drink a caffeinated beverage.
- Anxiety – Anxiety is a rare side effect associated with pheromone products. The anxiety is believed to be as a result of the scent from the parfum which may trigger memories for some people. If you find yourself commonly suffering from such a side effect, it’s a good idea to use pheromone parfum which is not too strong.
- Heart Palpitations – Since pheromone parfums trigger some emotions. The user and the people around him might experience slightly increased heart rate. To counteract this side effect, drink a cup or two of clean water.
Pheromone cologne for men have been proved to work by a number of scientific studies. Women will tend to be more attracted to the person wearing the parfum and will make them more open to eye contact. The man will easily be noticeable even when in a crowd. Moreover, women will be able to find him funnier and more interesting. So if you are wearing pheromone parfum in your first date, you might be able to score yourself a second one.
One thing to keep in mind when purchasing pheromones is that pheromones are not a love potion which will instantly attract your opposite sex without any effort from your end. Pheromones will enhance your natural attraction levels, but it is up to you to put your best foot forward.
The best Pheromone cologne Men